Time cannot be reversed,so we must appreciate the time when we do somethings.Sincerely to say,I sometimes remember that what was happened last year and anything of before.I miss the word which was created by Arkah,KUNT XIE,that made us laughed happily.In additon,I had been given chance by many people,such as teaching.In this respect,I had many fun from there and felt enjoy during teaching.I was very happy as I had many 1st chance which had given by friends such as went to the shop which was never stepped in by me to have a meal,had a meal with my friends with a cup of mee beside the bus-station,absent birthday party of friends and the other 1st chance things.I am not regret after I have known them.
If the time can reverse,i will restart to when i were F2.But,i know almost the "If" will not come true.So we must appreciate to anybody during together in a time.........
dXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX FRIENDSHIP FOREVER XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD
No comments:
Post a Comment